Friday, October 17, 2008

My Mommy is Slacking..

My mommy starting working in August and now I go to a babysitter. It was hard at first for both of us but now sometimes I'd rather be there playing with all my friends. I have done so much these past couple months. We went to the Simi Valley Day's Parade and carnival and I went on my first train ride with my mommy and daddy. We took the Amtrak to the Santa Barbara zoo. It was so much fun.

I'm trying to talk a lot now. I speak my own language for the most part but I can say a few words like ball, mom, dad, and baaawoon (balloon). The other day I looked up into the sky and say a big baawoon. I was so excited. I kept pointing and saying baawoon. Then mommy told me that it was not a balloon but it was the moon. Well that's all for now.

No comments: