Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MinnesOta..




I am spending a few weeks in Minnesota and I am having so much fun. This is where my daddy's from. I have done so much. I have been playing with my cousins Patrick and Katie. I have been hanging out with my uncles Don and Ryan. Visiting with my Nana and Papa. I got to spend time at Rush Lake and see my Great Grandparents. I have spent time at Sand Lake at my Auntie Marcie's land and met all my relatives at the annual Meade reunion. There is just so much to do here. I LOVE it. I will be leaving next week to come back home.

1 comment:

A said...

Ireland,
It looks like you are having a great time! I hope the plane ride there wasn't as bad as your mommy thought it would be. How fun to play with your cousins. When you get back home make sure your mommy calls me so we can plan a St. George trip!