Saturday, July 19, 2008

4th of July






This July 4th I was invited to go Lake Nacimento at The Hand Family's lake house with my mom, dad, Gavin and his parents. It was my first time on a boat. I had so much fun. We spent a couple days out on the lake and I LOVED it. On friday July 4th we headed into Paso Robles to watch the fireworks. It was about a 45 min. drive down a curvy, windy road. Unfortunately I got a little car sick in Jamiel's car but after that I felt much better ;-). I enjoyed the fireworks with Gavin his parents and my mom & dad. It was the best 4th of July ever!!

2 comments:

A said...

Dear Ireland,
Looks like you had a fun juuly 4th. You are doing a great job at pimping out your blog. How did you get 4 pic's to post like that? Ellie and I miss you already so much. WE are ready to plan our next trip out :) love you,
aunt ashlee

A said...

Have you sent out your blog to everyone yet?
I am already looking for tickets for November... :) Maybe we should check out what the black out dates are for sure in November first and go on a day Shawn can come too.... unless you get a chance to go before I come again... so he can experience it with Ireland and not feel left out :) Half day after naps will be AWESOME... especially with Jameil and her great discount! We will all have fun together. I need to see where I am going to be living first before I book a flight. We miss you!
I sent your mom an invite.